My Quest Patient Portal
Carolina Prime Internal Medicine is excited to announce our new MyQuest Patient Portal. This is a great tool for you to communicate with our practice! Through this online portal, you are able to view past and future appointments, request refill renewals as well as submit secure questions about your health and treatment to our dedicated staff members.
Your doctor or his/her staff should have provided you with a letter or email containing your personal PIN to establish a secure connection with your doctor’s office.
If receiving an email it will come from “DoNotReply@QuestDiagnostics.com.” If you do not see the email, be sure to check your “Spam” folder.
- Click the link in the email or go to QuestDiagnostics.com/MyQuest and Select to “Login”
- Login with your existing MyQuest credentials (and skip to “Connecting with your Physician”) or Click on “Register Now.”
- Complete the required account creation fields and Click “Submit.”
- Complete the Security Information and Click “Submit.”
- Select the “I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions.” Box and Scroll to the bottom and Click “Submit.” (MyQuest will now send an email to your address on file to finalize your account setup.)
- Validate your email address
- Open a new browser tab and go to your email that you used to create your MyQuest account.
- Open the email from Services@QuestDiagnostics.com
- Click on the link “Account Confirmation” to verify your email address.
- Your email has been verified and you have successfully created a MyQuest account.
Once you have created an account, you will have access to the following features in My Health by Quest:
- Schedule Quest Diagnostics Appointments
- Receive and Understand Your Lab Results
- MyQuest Advanced Access
- Track Your Medical Information
- Medication Tracking and Reminders
- Track Your Healthcare Provider Information
- ICE: In Case of Emergency
- Share Your Health Information
- Monitor Your Weight and Body Mass Wirelessly
- Secure Messaging with your MD